October 31, 2017
Once you know your theme, it’s not too difficult to come in with a unique sign in board. Your planner can help you with that or you can (you’re more creative than you think). For more information, go to MitzvahMarket.com!
- Use a pillow with a caricature on it for everyone to sign
- Use a blanket (you’ll have it forever!)
- Use a globe for a travel theme
- A sign in chair or futon…another long lasting memory
- A guitar case for a music theme
- A fabulous mirror…from a thrift shop or antique store or something more modern (login center)
- A giant 3-D initial of the celebrant’s first name
- A digital sign in board…how cool!
…and many many more!